The AudioLux One is a new kind of LED lighting controller that will intelligently translate sound and music into light, color and movement. The system is specifically designed for musicians, producers and small events and provides simple, plug-and-play functionality. No complex programming or electronics know-how is required.
For the software programming-savvy, the hardware has been designed around the Open-Source Arduino architecture allowing for complete freedom to customize the visualization or modify the hardware functionality of the in-built knobs and footswitch. As the community of Audiolux One users grows, you can expect to see new visualizations being created and shared.
- Brand new technology, designed & hand-built in Portland, OR USA
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure in “Stompbox" form factor
- 1/4" Stereo Audio Input and Pass-through Stereo Output
- Supports Mono or Stereo, instrument or line-level audio signals
- 2 Knobs affect speed/pattern and sensitivity/color of the light visualization
- Footswitch to reverse color spectrum (can be programmed to control other variables)
- Arduino-compatible hardware supports uploading new programs & completely customizing the visualization and hardware control functionality
- Controls up to 225 individual LEDs (7.5 meters of 30 per meter LED strip). More LEDs are possible when splitting data signal.
- Includes 2.5 meters of digital addressable LED strip for a total of 75 individual LEDs (additional / custom length LED strip is available on request)
- Includes 1.5 meter connector cable to LED strip (custom lengths available on request)
- Runs off efficient and compact 5VDC power supply.
- Includes 1 year warranty
- (2015-06-12) The AudioLux One works great in parallel configuration. Seen here on the microphone stands; the LED data signal is split into two via a parallel connector and drives multiple chains of addressable LEDs with ease. by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-07-31) Audiolux One works great with piezo drum trigger outputs such as with the Hart Dynamics 13" E-Snare. The TRS dual zone trigger output creates different responses and the system accurately conveys percussion dynamics in a full spectrum of color. by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-07-31) Custom built art installation for the @PDX Pop Now! !estival that wowed the crowds and performers alike. Two systems were used but a single Audiolux One controller is all that is needed to intelligently translate audio information into light, color & move by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-10-11) The first-ever effects unit for sound-reactive visuals - Introducing Audiolux One by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-10-12) The first-ever effects unit for sound-reactive visuals - Introducing Audiolux One, an entirely new category of music technology! www.audioluxdevices.com It's never been easier to incorporate LED lighting into your gear, so why not kick it to the next l by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-11-12) Custom #Cymatic LED Art Installation at #pdxpopnow built by #cymaspace using the #Audiolux. The Audiolux One is a new kind of sound-reactive visual effects controller and modular LED system. It will intelligently translate sound and music into light, colo by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-11-14) Upgraded this #hartdynamics #snaredrum with sound-reactive LEDs, made possible with the Audiolux One visual effects unit. The dynamics and frequency information is mapped to light color & movement. #drums #drummer #led #light #art #visual #music #seeingso by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-11-27) What's the Audiolux One up to? Controlling hundreds of addressable LEDs without breaking a sweat it seems. Early video of the @omsi #seeingsounds LED piano built for @pianopushplay. by AudioLux Devices
- (2015-12-03) Audiolux One system spotted in an @officialludwigdrums #Vistalite #acrylic kick #drum at @omsi After Dark. by AudioLux Devices
- (2016-01-15) @musecasters is going to beat us to the punch and be the first to install our Audiolux One sound-reactive LED lighting system into a see-through acrylic guitar. Nice work and very exciting, we can't wait to see the finished result! by AudioLux Devices
- (2016-08-03) Grammy winning jazz artist @esperanzaspalding uses an Audiolux One on @jimmykimmellive to control a giant 20'x5' Sound-Reactive LED installation right from her feet! by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-03-14) Audiolux One and Custom LED install on this sweet Holeyboard Dragonfly pedalboard, heads out to the client tomorrow! by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-04-11) 4x10" Bass Cabinet with Audiolux One Sound-Reactive LED system installed and going for a spin. by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-04-17) Sound-Reactive LED Audiolux One system install in by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-06-30) Sound-Reactive LEDs installed on Holeyboard Dragonfly Pedalboard with Audiolux One system by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-07-07) See Sound with Audiolux One (Kickstarter Coming Soon!) by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-07-13) Full spectrum & Polyphonic audio-analysis with Audiolux One by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-08-11) Audiolux One Kickstarter Launches Tomorrow! by AudioLux Devices
- (2017-08-11) Audiolux One: Sound Reactive Visuals - NOW ON KICKSTARTER by AudioLux Devices