Atomic Amplifiers & Studio Devil proudly announce Amplifire!
Amplifire is an amp tone and multi-effects pedal years in the making. A powerful and portable device, it is small enough to fit in a gig bag pocket yet potent enough to fill up an arena with tonal bliss previously only achievable with bulky and much more expensive rigs.
We designed Amplifire as an instrument that we, as guitar players, wanted for ourselves. This meant it had to sound/feel authentic and amazing while being easy to use, transport and be road rugged.
Amplifire is equally capable of being a complete rig replacement or part of a larger pedal board and/or outboard processing rig.
Here are some highlights:
- All new, state-of-the-art amp modeling based on Studio Devil’s highly acclaimed and patented technology
- Blazing dual-DSP powered hardware allowing for complex and detailed algorithms
- Stereo 1024 point cabinet impulses with ability to upload 3rd party IRs
- Robust effects selection including drive, modulation, delay, reverb, eq, gate, etc.
- Dedicated, physical amp control knobs for intuitive tone adjustments
- Versatile i/o options including ¼” Hi Z input with proprietary processing, separate stereo ¼” and XLR outputs and user programmable effects loop
- 3 configurable and rugged footswitches
- Easy to use as a pedal or desktop device
- PC/Mac editor
- 128 MIDI controllable presets
- Field upgradeable firmware
- And much more!
Amplifire will be available direct from Atomic Amps’ website in April, 2014.