Aspect Design Labs about JBX-002 Juice Box
This is the finest, safest and most versatile pedalboard power supply available. It's the only unit of its kind to handle all three common FX voltages (9, 13.2, and 18 vdc) PLUS offer an isolated 9VAC output. The new JBX-002 has been totally re-engineered from the chassis to the transformer.
New features include:
- Increased output isolation (4 isolated DC channels)
- Isolated and fused 9VAC out @ 1amp (on back panel)
- 1/3 width rack mount chassis (requires optional rack-mount kit)
- Two isolated 9vdc circuits each @ 450ma into 4 connectors (ISO 1 & 2)
- One isolated 18 or 9VDC selectable (DIP switch) @ 200ma (ISO 3)
- One isolated 13.2 or 9VDC selectable (DIP switch) @ 200ma (ISO 4)
- Proprietary VBat circuit selectable in place of 13.2VDC output on ISO 4
- LED indicators for power and voltage selection
- Detachable 3-prong power connection (cable included)
- Accessory AC outlet
- Fuse-protected (1 AMP) 9VAC "wall-wart" eliminator
- 8-pin connector for Remote Power function (JuiceBox™ Pro Model ONLY)
- True toroidal transformer for clean, reliable power.
- Configurable for either US or European power. (120VAC/60hz or 200-240VAC/50hz)
- Internally fuse protected AC mains.
- Detachable 3-prong IEC connector.
- Provides 1A of the cleanest 9 vdc available.
- Supplies an additional 200ma of both 18 and 13.2 vdc.
- Connections for 10 pedals. (Easily expandable to 20 pedals with our Power Expansion Board.)
- Single cable connection for dual battery 18vdc pedals.
- 120VAC Accessory outlet (up to 10A)
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Dimensions: 1.52" tall x 5.75" wide x 6" deep
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Aspect Design Labs about JBX-003 Juice Box
Since we could find no other power supply to do what this one does and interest continues to grow among the pros to integrate the JuiceBox into their rigs, we contacted Tom Knesel of Pedalboard.com to work out a way for this product to become once again available. Not only does the JuiceBox provide a convenient way to power all of your typical effects pedals, it has power to spare. This means cleaner power to your gear and in our test, the most important part, a noted improvement in tone.
It's gone beyond what amp or guitar are used in the search for the perfect sound. Now the pursuit of the right tone can include the proper selection of effect(s), the order in which they are connected, pickup selection, string gauge and even what type of cable or or how things are powered. Who would have ever thought the pursuit of sonic perfection could become such as endeavor? For those with ears to tell, the results are undeniable and unquestionably worth the effort.
The JuiceBox is a multivoltage power supply designed to provide the musician with a variety of output choices and power to spare. There are 5 isolated outputs with eight 9 volt DC outputs and two DC outputs with variable voltage settings. Two of the outputs also incorporate the patented V-Bat battery SAG simulator circuits. Then to finish it out, the JuiceBox provides a 12 volt AC output that is capable of even powering a POD XT. Input voltages are selectable at either 110 or 220 VAC.