- controls the amount of distortion. Turn clockwise for increasing both distortion and sustain.
- controls the output level when the effect is on. It does not affect any of the tonal characteristics.
- controls the overall tone. Turn clockwise for added treble, counterclockwise for more bass.
Make your amp scream with the TO30. For the player who is looking to create a warm, smooth overdrive sound that responds like a real valve amp, the TO30 is the perfect classic tube overdrive effect. Great tone for rhythm and lead at the tap of your foot!
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -95 dBu typical
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.85 lbs