- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Out 2: Direct/Stereo
- switches output 2 between a clean output or an output for stereo use.
Arion's Stereo Phaser modulation pedal adds a sense of speed to your sound, and will even create spinning speaker sounds.
The Stereo Phaser SPH-1 effects pedal is an effector which, by means of its phase circuits generating the electronic phase shift, shifts the phase of original tone, mixes the signals of phase substantially from that of the original tone, and gives a sense of speed or swelling of tone.
With RES control in the Stereo Phaser from SPH-1, it will assure you an effect like a rotating loudspeaker. The stereo effect is achieved by changing over the OUT 2 / mode switch.
Arion's Stereo Phaser Effects Pedal features an easy-open battery compartment for simple 9-volt operation.
Specifications and Features:
- Power Supply not included
- Power Requirements: DC 9V Battery or 100mA - 200mA AC Adapter
- Consumption Current - DC 9V 17mA
- Input Impedance - 100K ohms
- Output Impedance - 10K ohms or more
- Maximum Input Level - 0dB, 0dB = 1 V
- Maximum Output Level - +6dB, 0dB = 1 V
- Noise Level - -50dB, 0dB = 1 V input short
- Phase Shift - 4 step (720 degrees)
- LFO SPeed - 6sec - 100ms
- Controls - Rate, Depth, Resonance
- Other Functions - Pedal sw, check indicator, mode sw (OUT 2)
- Jacks - Input jack, output jacks 1 and 2, AC adapter jack
- Dimensions - 73W x 50H x 127D mm
- Weight - 325 grams including battery
- (2013-11-23) Arion Phaser secret potentiometer by Cheap Thrills Pedals
- (2015-05-27) Vintage Phaser Shootout: 70s Mu-tron Phaser II vs. 80s Arion SPH-1 by SoaringTortoise
- Input Impedance
- 300K ohm
- Load Output Impedance
- 10K ohm
- Maximum Input Level
- 0dB (0dB = 1V)
- Noise Level
- -69dB (0dB = 1V Input Short)
- LFO Speed
- 16sec ~ 100ms
- shift, 4 steps