- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- selects the function of output 2: stereo signal or dry signal
an Arion brochure
Another example of Arion low noise technology is the SFL-1. By using 4 controls, the Arion Stereo Flanger offers greater variaton of sound than many competing flanger efects
The SFL-1 Stereo Flanger Effects pedal utilizes Arion's quality low-noise modulation pedal technology. The Arion Stereo Flanger utilizes 4 controls to offer more sound variations than competing flanger effects.
The SFL-1 Stereo Flanger generates dynamic wavering sound by delaying the sound and many melodic effects in between, incorporating BBD (bucket brigade) technology. The principal is similar to that of chorus but the speed of the frequency change can be covered to the slower ranges. Therefore, the width of the signal delay is wider and various types of sound and vibrato sounds can be obtained.
Other advantages are the stereo effect from OUT 2 by selecting the mode switch with 2 amplifiers.
Arion's Stereo Flanger Effects Pedal features an easy-open battery compartment for simple 9-volt operation.
Specifications and Features:
- Power Supply not included
- Power Requirements: DC 9V Battery or 100mA - 200mA AC Adapter
- Consumption Current - DC 9V 10mA
- Input Impedance - 240K ohms
- Output Impedance - 10K ohms
- Noise Level - -50dB, 0dB = 1 V Input short
- Controls - Rate, Depth, Manual, Feedback
- Other Functions - Pedal sw, check indicator, mode sw (OUT 2)
- Jacks - Input jack, output jacks 1 and 2, AC adapter jack
- Dimensions - 73W x 50H x 127D mm
- Weight - 330 grams including battery
- Input Impedance
- 240K ohm
- Load Output Impedance
- 10K ohm
- Maximum Input Level
- 0dB (0dB = 1V)
- Maximum Output Level
- -1dB (0dB = 1V)
- Noise Level
- -50dB (0dB = 1V Input Short)
- Delay Time