Arion's SCH-Z brings heavy weight chorus with extremely rich sound and a much wider frequency range than an ordinary chorus. Slide the mode switch to "OUT 2" for stereo effect with an additional amplifier. This is the updated version of the popular Arion SCH-1 Chorus Effects Pedal which has been featured on countless legendary recordings.
Variable chorus speed allows you to adjust between a slow, shimmering effect to a fast rotary speaker simulation. The Stereo Chorus Effects Pedal features an easy-open battery compartment for simple 9-volt operation.
Specifications and Features:
- Power Supply not included
- Power Requirements: DC 9V Battery or 100mA - 200mA AC Adapter
- Consumption Current - DC 9V 12mA
- Input Impedance - 470K ohms
- Output Impedance - 10K ohms or more
- Noise Level - -90dB (JIS-A), 0dB = 1 V Input short
- Controls - Rate, Depth, Tone
- Other Functions - Pedal sw, check indicator, mode sw (OUT 2)
- Jacks - Input jack, output jacks 1 and 2, AC adapter jack
- Dimensions - 73W x 50H x 127D mm
- Weight - 340 grams including battery