- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
an Arion brochure
Specially designed for the bass guitar
Dynamic wavering sounds and many melody effects can be produced by BBD technology.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 470K ohm
- Load Output Impedance
- 10K ohm or more
- Noise Level
- -90dB (0dB = 1V Input Short)
- LFO Speed
- 18sec ~ 160ms
- Power Consumption
- DC9V 15mA