- Mode (Short/Long)
- F. Back
- D. Time
an Arion brochure
The DDM-1 digital delay is extremely compact, yet provides the superb sound quality and versatility of an advanced digital delay unit.
The delay time can be adjusted anywhere between 60 and 400ms.
It incorporates a ADM from A/D/A convertor to ensure a frequency response of 40Hz to 7KHz.
The extremely cost-effective DDM-1 can be used as a digital delay.
The Arion DDM-1 electric guitar pedal sports a compact design coupled with the superb sound quality and versatility of an advanced digital delay unit. Delay time can be adjusted between 60 and 400 ms. This Delay Pedal incorporates a ADM from A/D/A converter to ensure a frequency response of 40Hz to 7kHz, and can be used as a digital delay. The DDM-1 Digital Delay Effects Pedal features an easy-open battery compartment for simple 9-volt operation.
Specifications and Features:
- Power Supply not included
- Power Requirements: DC 9V Battery or 100mA - 200mA AC Adapter
- Consumption Current - DC 9V 60mA
- Input Impedance - 1M ohms
- Output Impedance - 10K ohms or more
- Frequency Response - Effect Sound40Hz - 7KHz +/- 1/3 dB, Direct Sound 10Hz - 60KHz +/- 1/3 dB
- Noise Level - -95dBV (IH-A) Input short
- Delay Time - 60ms - 400ms
- Controls - Level, F-Back, D-Time
- Other Functions - Pedal sw, Check indicator, Mode sw
- Jack - Input jack, output jack, AC adapter jack
- Dimensions - 73W x 50H x 127D mm
- Weight - 335 grams including battery
- Package includes battery, specification sheet, and Arion product catalog.
- Input Impedance
- 1M ohm
- Load Output Impedance
- 10K ohm or more
- Noise Level
- 95dBV IHF-A Input Short
- Delay Time
- Frequency Response
- Effect Sound: 40Hz~7KHz +/- 1/3 dB response
Direct Sound: 10Hz~60KHz +/- 1/3dB
- Power Consumption
- DC9V 60mA