- selects the function of output 2: stereo signal or dry signal
- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- Chorus S/M/L or Flanger S/M/L
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...