- controls the filter's cut-off frequency
- controls the filter's resonance
- Audio 1
- controls the level of audio input 1
- (Fc) Control 1
- controls how much CV Control 1 can influence the filter's frequency
- switches between notch and peak for the N/P output. Peak is probably a frequency boost.
- Audio 1/2/3
- 3 audio inputs
- Freq. Control 1/2/3
- 3 CV's to control the filter's cut-off frequency
- Resonance 1/2
- 2 CV's to control the filter's resonance
- Notch/Peak output (depending on Notch/Peak switch)
- High-pass filter output
- Band-pass filter output
- Low-pass filter output
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...