- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- turns the "jet" (distortion) on/off
uses 2 9v batteries
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Aria RE-70 Distortion Booster
- Aria RE-82 Treble Booster
- Aria RE-81 Bass Booster
- Aria RE-80 Power Booster
- Aria RE-90 Super Phaser
- Aria RE-100 Phase Shifter
- Aria Phase Shifter (PCB: RE-100)
- Aria RE-101 Sustainer
- Aria RE-102 Distortion Sustainer
- Aria RE-201 Super Sustainer
- Aria RE-203 Super Fuzz Sustainer
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...