- Effect Level
- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- switches between different models: FL1 (flanger), FL2 (flanger) and CH (chorus)
- Time Adj.
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...