- Gain 1
- Controls the gain of channel 1.
- Gain 2
- Controls the gain of channel 2.
- Controls the depth and direction (up/down) of the envelope follower signal.
- Controls the sensitivity of the envelope follower
- LFO Speed
- Controls the LFO Speed
- LFO Sync
- Turns the LFO Synchronization on/off.
- Off/Env Gater
- is used if the audio material produces no suitable GATE signal and an external GATE is not available. In this case the LFO generates a GATE pulse at each positive passage of the amplitude zero line.
- Selects a LFO speed range.
- LFO Square/Triagle/Off
- Selects the LFO wave (triangle/square) or turns the LFO off.
- LFO Amount 1
- Controls the depth of the LFO for channel 1.
- LFO Amount 2
- Controls the depth of the LFO for channel 2.
- Env Attack
- Controls the attack of the triggered envelope.
- Env Decay/Release Switch
- Selects if the Decay/Release knob controls the decay or the release of the triggered envelope.
- Env Decay/Release
- Controls the decay or the release of the triggered envelope.
- Env Amount 1
- Controls how much the envelope follower moves the filter for channel 1.
- Env Amount 2
- Controls how much the envelope follower moves the filter for channel 2.
- VCF Master Cutoff
- Connects the two channels if required and controls them jointly. This function is particularly useful for stereo operation. In a live environment, for example, it can be easily and precisely operated with one hand, while the other hand is free to operate the LFO or another equipment. If turned to the left stop, the Master Cutoff is switched off.
- VCF Cutoff 1
- Controls the cutoff frequency for channel 1.
- VCF Resonance 1
- Controls the filter resonance for channel 1.
- VCF Cutoff 2
- Controls the cutoff frequency for channel 2.
- VCF Resonance 2
- Controls the filter resonance for channel 2.
- Volume 1
- Controls the output volume for channel 1.
- Volume 2
- Controls the output volume for channel 2.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...