Animals Pedal / Car Crush Chorus / Vibe
"Psychedelic" sound born in the chaotic world situation in the late 60's. There is a unique modulation effect born in Japan that supported that tone.
Sound sounds twisting while swaying. The weighted tone swings like turning the wind while rotating. The tone produced by a mysterious box, whose name was almost unknown at the time, further defied the sound of a left-handed guitarist who is still said to be "God" even now.
Uni vibe. That equipment was called so. The original model is still sought after by artists all over the world.
Animals Pedal Car Crush Chorus / Vibe is a chorus / vibrato pedal to make such a vintage modulation sound simple.
Combined with a classical distortion effect, the enthusiasm of the late 60's revives. Unlike the expensive and hard-to-obtain original model, it is compact, simple, easy to handle, it is easy to carry around anywhere, and you can enjoy "vibe sound".
Not only with classical tones, but also with a fantasy spreading reverb type effect etc., a new sound is born again.
Let's experience that sound with the three control knobs and the compact pedal of the toggle switch.
- DEPTH: Adjust the depth of shake.
- RATE: Adjust the speed of the shake.
- COLOR: Fine tunes the frequency response and controls the tone.
- CHORUS-VIBE: Select the chorus and the effect of the vibe.
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Input Impedance: 500k
- Output impedance: 10k
- Type: Chorus, Tremolo / Vibrato (for guitar)
- Adapter: 9 V center minus
- Battery operated: 9V battery
- Control: DEPTH, RATE, COLOR, CHORUS-VIBE switch
When you use the battery, when storing the effector please remove the plug from the input jack to suppress the consumption of the battery. Also, please remove the battery when you do not use for a long time.
- (2017-04-06) Animals Pedal Car Crush Chorus Vibe by Mike Hermans
- (2017-06-09) Animals Pedal Car Crush Chorus Vibe Guitar Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay