- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the amount of fuzz
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Clark SS-600 Fuzz (2 knobs)
- Orpheum Fuzz (2 knobs / 3 knobs in a row)
- Manny's Fuzz (3 knobs in a row)
- Mica-Tone Fuzz (3 knobs in a row)
- AAT Fuzzier (3 knobs in a flat triangle)
- Gracin's Fubar (3 knobs in a flat triangle)
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...