An amplifier a little bit weak? A sounding overdrive you want to push? A good mean to go out from the mix while doing an amazing solo? Line losses?
The Freq Up will do it, in front of your pedalboard or of your amplifier!
This is a boost where we find at the same time a transparant and clean boost and a really typed and settable crunch.
In addition to that you have possibility to stay in the middle mode or to select the frequencies you want to add, so bass or trebles.
An internal setting allows to set the nature of the overdrive while at the same time, this is matching the whole chain between guitar and amplifier.
This is a clean boost circuit in parallel of the 2nd clipping setting of the Cerberus followed by an other stage of amplification (to be powerful and to define more tone). At the end, we putted an active tonality circuitry that allows to boost, treeble, mediums ou basses!
- Out, output level, up to +24dB.
- Gain, active only in overdrive mode.
- Tone, a switch to change tone.
- Roll-Off, saturation frequency of the overdrive. Less we have, more the sound is clean, creamy, particularely in bass frequencies. And, more we have roll-off, more we have saturation and harmonics!
- Clipping, This is a diode circuitry wich is responsible of the compression of the overdrive. It is active by default, but configurable to have compression or high peak signals.
- Clean/Fat, 3 mini switchs to pass through clean boost to overdrive or inversely.
- Light, controls the intensity of the LEDs.
- (2015-04-23) Anasounds - FREQ UP - Custom boost by AnaSounds
- (2015-05-12) Anasounds Freq Up Custom Boost by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-05-16) Anasounds - Freq Up by AnaSounds
- (2015-08-12) Anasounds - Freq Up by AnaSounds
- (2016-03-15) Anasounds Freq Up by Tristan Klein by wildbabydragon
- (2016-03-30) Anasounds - Freq Up by Tristan Klein by AnaSounds
- (2016-05-21) Anasounds Freq Up in action by wildbabydragon