SIMPLE, FAT AND POWERFULL BC108 FUZZ: MEET THE FEED ME
Inspired by the Fuzz Face from the end of 60â€™s, the Feed Me is a BC108 fuzz. It sounds at the same time massive, thick and fat, but also make you to get out of the mix with high frequencies at the limit of an octave up in some cases. Internals settings of Bias & Trebles allows you to refine the setting, but the Feed Me is first of all did for play without asking question!
- FEED, set the attack of your guitar on the preamp of the effect. A lot of Feed means an infinite sustain.
- TREBLE, you got the natural sound of the effect when it is at 0. More you turn it, more you cut the trebles.
- BIAS, set if you want the creamy and massive Feed Me or an insane and explosive germanium fuzzâ€™ sound.
- OUT, +15dB at the output.
- LIGHT, to set the intensity of the backlight of the â€œAsâ€ pin.
Similar effects :
- Analogman â€“ Sun Face
More info in its wonderful manual.