The Esquilax is a simple but effective 3 Band Active Equalizer , easily utilised to refine and/or provide an alternative sound to your core base tone.
Inserting the Esquilax after your gain source (i.e distortion/fuzz/overdrive pedal) or in your amplifier's series effects loop, allows further tone sculpting and refinement of the Low,Mid and High frequencies along with overall volume output. Placed prior to your gain source, allows for adjustment and fine tuning of the guitar and pickup's characteristics.
The Low control is voiced specifically for fans of huge, yet tight percussive low end, no matter the volume level whilst the uniquely voiced Mids and High controls interact to allow a variety of tonal shaping between scooped and grinding rhythms, cocked wah tones or just adding presence, without the piercing top end.
- 125B powder coated and laser screened enclosure
- True bypass
- On/off indicator Led
- Requires 9-18V power via 2.1 mm centre neg jack
- (standard boss psu)
- Current draw ~ 10 mA
- NO BATTERY OPTION
- Low – Bass Frequencies +/- 15db
- Mid – Midrange Frequencies +/- 15db
- High - Treble Frequencies +/- 15db
- Level – overall volume output
- (2013-04-08) Ben Lockhart of Förstöra and Simon Mitchell of Chaos Divine collaborating on a track for the Anarchy Audio Esquilax EQ Video... by Anarchy Audio Australia
- (2013-04-10) ESQUILAX EQ - ANARCHY AUDIO AUSTRALIA feat members of CHAOS DIVINE and FORSTORA by Anarchy Audio Australia
- (2013-04-11) ANARCHY AUDIO ESQUILAX EQ + KING OF TONE Effects Pedal Demo feat. Trevor Jalla by Anarchy Audio Australia
- (2014-01-27) Anarchy Audio: ESQUILAX Active 3-Band EQ - Demo by Burgerman666
- (2014-08-26) Anarchy Audio Custom Effects - Esquilax Dual by Anarchy Audio Australia