Ananashead Sustainer Circle Face + Boostdrive
A handmade Big Muff Ram's Head 73 circle logo with Colorsound Overdriver clones in one enclosure. Trying to replicate the Gilmour sound in the Animals tour (In the Flesh '77). The muff has BC239C transistors. BC109 and BC184C for boost
- Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF interferences.
- Alpha reliable and robust footswitch.
- Alpha potentiometers with dust shield.
- Panasonic, Nichicon, Rubycon and Kemet caps. 1% metal film resistors for lower floor noise.
- Filtered and wrong polarity diode protected DC9V input with 2.1 mm center negative standard jack for typical Boss type adaptor use.
- Can be daisy-chained with your other pedals.
- Enclosed jacks.
- Popless True Bypass switching