- Output Level
- 100% original (not WD reissue) Dan Armstrong O.S. circuit and sound.
- Built into the smaller box as shown on the right.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- NOS 2N5457 transistors, 1N100 diodes (rare!) and JRC4558 chip
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors
- Power jack $15 option (will still work with a battery).
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation.
- Durable Orange Powder-Coated finish with Orange peel texture in 2003!
- Small box 2.5" x 4.75" x 1.5" not including jacks, switch, etc
- One knob, external volume knob (original orange squeezer had a volume trim pot inside)
- About 8 dB of gain available at factory BIAS setting.
- The Bias trim pot is inside, as it does not need adjustment once it is set right.
- (2011-02-26) Katana Juice by thePedalLab
- (2014-01-28) New toggle high cut option for Juicer on bass by Analog Man
- (2014-01-31) Analog Man Juicer Compressor pedal on bass guitar. by Analog Man
- (2014-03-22) Analog Man Juicer Pedal Demo using the Quilter Labs ToneBlock 200 Mark Knopfler Sultans Of Swing by Quilter Labs
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...