Analog Man Juicer
Submitted on February 6, 2006
- 100% original (not WD reissue) Dan Armstrong O.S. circuit and sound.
- Built into the smaller box as shown on the right.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- NOS 2N5457 transistors, 1N100 diodes (rare!) and JRC4558 chip
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors
- Power jack $15 option (will still work with a battery).
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation.
- Durable Orange Powder-Coated finish with Orange peel texture in 2003!
- Small box 2.5" x 4.75" x 1.5" not including jacks, switch, etc
- One knob, external volume knob (original orange squeezer had a volume trim pot inside)
- About 8 dB of gain available at factory BIAS setting.
- The Bias trim pot is inside, as it does not need adjustment once it is set right.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- manual (Analog.Man)
fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal compressor compression compress volume/amplification