The Analog Man Chorus pedal now has true bypass (since 2000), depth knob, and cool silk-screened, darker blue hammertone powder-coated cases for durability. Also using the highest quality circuit boards, double-sided to isolate the signal from any noise, and professionally soldered for perfect, reliable circuitry. These also have more shielding, less jumpers, and no volume drop when the pedal is switched ON. Still has the same awesome sounding circuit!
Starting in July 2003, we are now having our own heavy duty cases made for the standard Chorus. They still look about the same but now only 2 short screws need to be removed for changing the battery. They were steel up to 5/04, then they were made from aluminum. This is more expensive for us but we like aluminum best for corrosion resistance and ease of machining. Starting in 2005, we use the ultimate - aluminum top (not too heavy, good machining properties) and steel bottom (bottom heavy balance, pedal feels the "right" weight in your hand).
- (2008-07-29) Analogman Clone Chorus on Bass by bassfuzzcom
- (2008-09-24) ANALOGMAN Standard Chorus pedal demo Telecaster n Marshall by Gearmanndude
- (2008-12-06) Analogman Chorus & Phase 90 / Mad Professor Tremolo/ Victoria 45410 / Bill Nash Strat by mrcali68
- (2010-09-10) Bobby DeVito demo Analogman Clone Chorus Small Clone Chorus by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-09-25) Chorus pedal comparison CMATMODS Analog Chorus and Analogman Standard by Gearmanndude
- (2011-02-16) ANALOG MAN CHORUS GUITAR FX DEMO by Chatreeo
- (2011-02-22) Tortuga Effects Martini Vs. Analog.Man Chorus by Tortuga Effects
- (2011-03-04) Analogman Chorus by Willie Vega
- (2011-09-20) AnalogMan Bi-Compressor and Chorus by Tibbon
- (2013-07-15) John Wesley demonstrates the Analog Man King of Tone, Peppermint Fuzz, and Chorus. by Analog Man