In January 2005 we came out with three new pedals, two were chorus pedals. The BI-CHORUS is one we have custom made until now, in random cases. Now we have had a batch of aluminum Hammond style die-cast boxes professionally powdercoated and silkscreened for the first production version. Though the Standard Chorus has been selling better than ever, we thought it was time to add some cool features without changing the awesome tone of the pedal that we have spent years refining. And I had been enjoying my custom BI-CHORUS on my pedalboard for some time!
Special BI-CHORUS Features:
- The BI-CHORUS offers two sets of SPEED and DEPTH knobs, allowing two different chorus settings to be selected without having to adjust any knobs. Not two pedals in one, but two sound presets.
- The Bi-Chorus is available with SIDE JACKS or TOP JACKS (as shown above) to allow close fitting or cleaner wiring on pedalboards. Side jacks have the INPUT and OUTPUT jacks on the right and left of the knobs as shown below on the stereo BI-CHORUS picture. Other chorus pedals do not have optional top jacks, just the BI-CHORUS.
- BLINKING super bright LEDs. The selected side's LED, when ON, will blink in time to the chorus speed setting. One is RED and one YELLOW.
- MIX trim pot is inside the pedal, to allow adjusting the wet/dry mix. See OPTIONS below for more info on what MIX does.
- Same size an standard chorus but in a normal MXR style case (see below).
- Stereo is optional.