- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls how soon the signal is cut off when the input volume drops
- controls the amount of compression
- controls the amount of "dirt" (overdrive/distortion/fuzz)
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
This is the Fuzz Machine. Its based on the factory circuit but additional there is an overdrive feature included. Turn the white knob to almost the end of the range and the effect will skip from Fuzz into Overdrive.
- 2 hand selected genuine Germanium Transistors
- handmade and hand soldered for longest durability
- real polished stainless steel top and black steel bottom
- battery case on the backside, effect can be powered either with 9V battery or 9V power supply
- AVX box capacitors, nichicon audio caps and 1% metal film resistors used
- 3PDT heavy stomp switch used
Every unit is tested and played with guitar before we send it out!