The Japanese Girl Wah is an optical version of the classic "WAH-WAH" effect, but with many added improvements. Optical control increases the product life of the effect by eliminating the frequent strain and wear on the control potentiometer. The optical sensor also provides for a smoother transition in frequency changes, and eliminates the dreaded "scratchy" potentiometer sound.
On the left side of the pedal, is a 3-way toggle switch, offering three different Wah frequency sweeps that the user can choose from. Each setting will change the vocal range of the Wah, it's like having three different Wah pedals in one!
Small compact size, no more losing valuable pedal board space.
Japenese Girl wants to be your next Wah pedal.
- Switchable bandpass sweeps for 3 Wah styles in one pedal: 0.2-1 kH, 0.3-1.5 kH, 0.4-2 kH
- True bypass
- Removable rubber support feet (useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board with Velcro)
- On/Off LEDs on BOTH sides of pedal for easy visibility from any angle
- Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw
- 9 to 12v DC power negative center (-), adapter or battery
- Low power consumption
- Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm
- Weight (without battery): 0.45 kg
- (2012-01-30) AMT Electronics: WH-1 "Japanese Girl" JFET Wah by Burgerman666
- (2012-04-23) 3 Wah-Wah Pedal Test by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2013-11-07) AMT Electronics Japanese Girl Wah WH-1 by Prymaxe
- (2016-06-10) AMT WH1 Japanese Girl mini wah by Pedals Fusion
- (2016-11-23) Dunlop Cry Baby Mini Vs AMT Japanese girl WH 1 by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2017-04-17) AMT Wah Vs Hotone Wah by Dmitry Andrianov