The AMT Tube Cake Amplifier Series pedals were designed to emulate the warm, tight, punchy sound of tube power amplifiers; but without the drawbacks such as high cost, large size, heavy weight, and the need for periodic expensive tube replacement. Save hundreds and thousands of dollars, and compact your rig with one of the Tube Cake pedal power amplifiers.
These are amazing, small, compact units that will find a spot directly on your pedal board. Also, your dream of running stereo heads can now be a reality at a fraction of the cost. Many guitarits are running dual Tube Cakes as their main rig!
The most prominent features which make the sound of tube amplifiers so popular, have been thoroughly implemented into the design of the Tube Cake series by the engineers here at AMT.
TC-3 Tube Cake 3 Watt version is perfect for those players looking for a more powerful amplifier than the TC-1. Cleaner drive at lower volumes. A favorite with our hard rock and metal guys! Works as a perfect combination all of the AMT preamps.
- Volume: Controls the overall db sound level output of the amplifier.
- Presence: Adjusts the amount of "clarity" or "attack" of the amplifier.
- Depth: Adjusts the amount of low frequency resonance of the amplifier.
Power and output specifications:
- 12V DC voltage required at 350mA power consumption. (Power Adapter Not Included)
- Cabinet output rating at 8 Ohm.
- 3 Watts of amplification power
- (2011-04-25) AMT Electronics: TUBE CAKE 3W Power Amp (with V1 and Charvel) by Burgerman666
- (2011-06-25) AMT Electronics: SS-10 Tube preamp to Tube Cake JFET 3W power amp by Burgerman666
- (2011-08-19) AMT SS-30, Reverberry - to Laney VC50 Pwr Amp and 2x12 cab (Greenbacks) by Burgerman666
- (2011-08-19) AMT SS-30, Reverberry - Direct to soundcard (SS-30 Cab Sim Output) by Burgerman666
- (2011-08-19) AMT SS-30, Reverberry to Tube Cake 3W pwr. amp and Achilies Amps 2x12 cab. by Burgerman666