Based on Peavey 5150 amps
The P1 Legend Amp Series pedal was designed similar in tone to one of the most esteemed amplifiers, the 5150*. The sound of the AMT P1 is rich and full in tone, providing tube-like rock distortion. Well defined, clean, clear, cutting, crunchy distortion is what the P1's all about.
- The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers.
- Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob.
- TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed.
- Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier.
- Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH.
- TWO signal outputs: DIRECT AMPLIFIER OUT for guitar amplifier use and CAB SIMULATION OUT for mixer, or studio use.
- (2010-04-24) AMT Electronics: P1 - Direct by Burgerman666
- (2010-04-24) AMT Electronics: P1 - to amp. by Burgerman666
- (2010-05-11) AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series P1 guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2010-12-06) AMT Electronic's P1 (designed after Eddie Van Halen's EVH Peavey 5150 Amp) 30 Pedals Day #6 2011 by The Tone King
- (2011-07-18) AMT Electronics Legend series - P1 by Ola Englund
- (2012-02-24) AMT Electronics Legend Amp P1 by JamStageCz
- (2012-03-12) AMT - P1 * Ambidextrous Guitarist !!! QualityGuitar.net by Oscar Michael
- (2012-04-02) AMT P1 by Hedgehogs Records
- (2012-04-09) AMT ELECTRONICS P1 by Oscar Michael