AMT Electronics F-1
Legend Amps F-1 guitar preamp is intended for studio use and live performances. “AMT Legend Amps” is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps (JFET-preamps) from AMT Electronics, developed with principally new approach to guitar sound formation.
The technology of analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tube limiting the guitar signals was used as the basis for the new guitar pedals series.
It became possible due to the application of original circuitry solutions.
The series' channels structuring conforms to the processes occurring in real tube-based devices. It results in formation of the structure of limitation, dynamics and range close to he ones used in popular tube amplifiers.
Having compact sizes and low energy consumption characteristic to semiconductor-based effects AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
- Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
- With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won't feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
- Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
- The series' preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
- The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps' output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level which makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP.