AMT Electronics E-1
Legend Amps E-1 is the preliminary amplifier for the fans of “juicy” sound with resilient mids. It emulates the Lead channel of such legend as ENGL Fireball*. AMT Legend Amps E-1 is the resilient, aggressive distortion, which ENGL* amps are famous for. The wide range of sensitivity adjustment allows you to receive classic biting rock sound with minimum efforts. At bigger distortion the sound acquires “metallic” colors with great sustain, bright flageolets and readability of even complex chords at any distortion level characteristic for Engl* amps.
- The AMT Legend Amp Series guitar pedals provide excellent dynamics, nuances, and characteristics similar to that of tube driven amplifiers.
- Tube-like range of volume control provides great sound density, playability, and power when playing at full volume and also in conjunction with your guitars volume knob.
- TRUE BYPASS. The preamps of the Legend Amp Series pedals use passive true bypass circuitry, therefore no loss of guitar signal is noticed in your pedal chain. Similar to if no pedal was there at all when bypassed.
- Features high level of output signal (+10dB in extreme position of Level knob) corresponds to the output levels similar of tube preamps. Thus, you have adjustable signal level allowing to hook up your preamp AND direct input of a power amplifier.
- Controls include LEVEL, GAIN, LOW, MID, and HIGH.
- TWO signal outputs: DIRECT AMPLIFIER OUT for guitar amplifier use and CAB SIMULATION OUT for mixer, or studio use.