The CN-1 Chameleon Cab is a unique, one of a kind, speaker cabinet emulation tool that AMT has created due to the increased popular demand of home studios. Now, guitarists can easily record their favorite distortion/od pedals, complete pedalboard, or preamps directly into a computer or DAW. This would have otherwise, been impossible, resulting in a thin fizzy brittle sound by not using the proper cabinet emulation.
AMT has packed a large range of cabinet sizes, speakers, and mic positions; all inside a powerful small pedal sized enclosure. Finally, the Chameleon Cab brings professional sounding results to everyone, without spending thousands of dollars on expensive gear!
Simply plug the output of your distortion/od pedal or preamp into the input of the CN-1. Connect the output of the CN-1 to your recording device, and presto, instant mic'd guitar tone. Further adjust the sound to your liking by using the CAB SIZE, MAGNET, TURN, and POSITION controls.
- SIZE CAB Adjusts the overall speaker cabinet size being emulated. Simulates smaller 1 x 10" style cabinets all the way up to a thick sounding 4 x 12" cabinet, and everything in between.
- MAGNET Adjusts the frequency cutoff response of the speaker magnets.
- POSITION Emulates moving the microphone closer to the center of the speaker cone, or further away from the center.
- TURN Emulates the rotational axis of the microphone, from straight on - to an angled away facing microphone.
- AMT Speaker Emulation Circuitry
- Cab Size, Magnet, Position, and Turn Controls
- 1/4" Input and Output Jacks
- 1/8" AUX Input and Output Jacks for other various devices
- Powered by 9-12v DC (-) negative center
- (2012-06-20) AMT Electronics: CN-1 Chameleon Cab (Cabinet Simulator) by Burgerman666