Amptweaker press release
Introducing the Amptweaker TightFuzz™ Pedal
Batavia, OH, June 26, 2012 - The new TightFuzz was requested by Amptweaker™ players, and this one will certainly add some vintage tone to their arsenal. While most vintage fuzz boxes have few controls, the TightFuzz includes a Tone control to tame the fuzzy edges and the Tight control, a mainstay of Amptweaker pedals, which varies the pick attack from smooth and thick to tight and aggressive. This is particularly helpful for tweaking a fuzz tone, since many can be too flubby on the lowend.
With requested Boost and Germanium/Silicon switches, this cool pedal also has the ability to get lower gain tones easily, with an Auto Bias that adjusts appropriately with the Fuzz control, to get the cleanest and nastiest distortions possible with one control.
Standard Amptweaker features include an effects loop with Pre/Post switch to add delay or combine other distortion and EQs to further tweak your fuzztone. Other features include the LED illumination of controls, Battery On/Off switch, and magnetic battery access door.
In typical Amptweaker style, we’ll be making final tweaks at NAMM booth 1710, so come by and help out!
- (2012-07-14) Amptweaker Tight Fuzz by Harmony-Central
- (2012-07-14) Summer NAMM '12 - Amptweaker TightFuzz Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2012-12-18) TightFUZZ by AmpTweaker : 30 Pedals in 30 Days 2012 : DAY 18 by The Tone King
- (2013-04-12) Amptweaker Tight Fuzz presented by Music Gear Fast by MusicGearFast
- (2013-04-15) AmpTweaker Swirl Pool presented by Music Gear Fast by MusicGearFast
- (2013-06-26) Amptweaker TIGHT FUZZ guitar effects pedal demo with Kingbee HSS Strat by Gearmanndude
- (2013-08-02) Amptweaker TightFuzz Boost MOD by Amptweaker
- (2014-04-09) Amptweaker TightFuzz Reeves Gabrels 2014 by Amptweaker
- (2015-09-20) Amptweaker Tight Fuzz by The SuperFunAwesomeHappyTime Pedal Show!
- (2015-09-25) Amptweaker TightFuzz Distortion by PedalOfTheDay