Amptweaker press release
Batavia, OH, Jan 16, 2011
The new SwirlPool Tremolo/Vibe pedal is Amptweaker’s first dive into non-distortion pedals, and was the most highly-requested pedal by consumers on Amptweaker’s website. Reminiscent of the synchronized Tremolo and Vibrato circuits common in some vintage 60’s amplifiers, this analog pedal can duplicate many different types of modulation tones....as well as invent some new ones.
Two footswitches provide bypass and switching between two Speed/Vibe settings. A ramp switch slows the ramping between speeds. By blending tremolo and vibrato that share an LFO, the resulting combination can provide a subtle vocal quality or a dramatic pitch shift. The Tremolo can be switched to sound ‘Jerky’, and there are 2 LFO Sync switches that shift the Tremolo and Vibe apart for dramatic effects. By using these in various combinations, it’s easy to get many different tremolo, vibrato, and rotary speaker tones made famous in the 60’s and 70’s which are still commonly used today. A master volume control balances the volume when compared to bypassed.
Amptweaker’s standard effects loop with Pre/Post switch makes it easy to add distortion, delay, eq or other effects to build your own special swirly tone. A 2nd loop turns on with the Speed 2 switch, to add a boost or additional modulation for a really wild ride. Standard Amptweaker features include the LED side-illumination of controls, 14 gauge steel housing and true bypass switching.
- True Bypass switch
- Dual Speed switch
- Tremolo & Volume Controls
- Dual Vibe & Speed Controls
- Tremolo 'Jerky' switch
- 2 Sync switches slide LFOs between Tremolo/Vibe.
- Surf Switch for deeper, phas-ey vibe tones
- Ramp switch for rotary speaker slow speed changes
- EFX Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Ftsw
- 2nd EFX loop that works when Speed 2 is active
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Works with 2-9V batteries or 18V supply
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Handmade in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- (2012-01-23) AmpTweaker SwirlPool Tremolo Vibe Guitar Pedal - Demo - Winter NAMM 2012 Swirl Pool by The Tone King
- (2012-03-05) NAMM '12 - Amptweaker SwirlPool Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2012-12-13) AMPTWEAKER TightMetal/SwirlPool???????????????????? by digimartnet
- (2013-09-11) Amptweaker SwirlPool by MusicToyz
- (2014-05-14) Amptweaker SwirlPool Reeves Gabrels 2014 by Amptweaker