The Big Bloom circuit is based off of a rare pedal from Japan that few people have been able to own. The Big Bloom Overdrive is built in our shop just outside of Boston, MA. This is the same location where we design and manufacture our amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The Big Bloom captures the sounds and essence of the prized Dumble amplifiers. At low gain levels, the pedal produces a very smooth and musical distortion, and at higher gain levels it will throw almost every note you play into controlled feedback. There is noticeable harmonics riding on top of the notes at all volume levels which give a very interesting sound. There are also all of the Dumble attributes, honk, note flipping, smooth singing OD, bloom and lots of dynamic pic attack.
- Made in the USA
- Laser Etched Aluminum control plates
- PCB and P2P construction
- Teflon Wire
- Suede, tolex, or painted enclosures
- The pedal can be run off a 9V battery or 9V DC power source
- Rock/Jazz toggle switch
List Price: $349
- (2014-04-02) Amplified Nation BIG BLOOM overdrive pedal demo with Suhr Strat by Gearmanndude
- (2014-10-22) Amplified Nation Big Bloom Overdrive by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-06-26) Amplified nation Big Bloom Overdrive part 1 by Sam Vilo
- (2015-06-26) Amplified nation Big Bloom Overdrive part 2 by Sam Vilo
- (2015-11-20) Amplified Nation Big Bloom Overdrive by Mike Hermans