- Adjusts "speed" (LFO) of chorus effect. Turning clockwise will cause speed increase.
- Adjusts the depth/intensity of the chorus effect. Turn clockwise to increase depth.
- Provides an additional accent on highs when turned clockwise, lows accented when turned counter-clockwise.
made in 1982 and 1983
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Battery DC 9 Volt / Ampeg AC adaptor
- Switching System
- "Noiseless" Solid state type
- Maximum Input
- Maximum Output
- Output Impedance
- 10 Kohms
- Overal Size
- 68 (W) x 53 (H) x 120 (D) mm
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...