- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
made in 1982 and 1983
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Battery DC 9 Volt / Ampeg AC adaptor
- Switching System
- "Noiseless" Solid state type
- Overal Size
- 68 (W) x 53 (H) x 120 (D) mm
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...