- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Boss BF-1 Flanger
- Boss BF-2 Flanger
- Boss BF-3 Flanger
- Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...