- Input Level (L-M-H)
- Input Level
- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- Delay Time
- controls the amount of delay (time).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect for more repeats
- Delay Volume
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
- Output Level (Low-High)
- controls the output volume of the effect
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...