- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
I discovered some VERY interesting things about this effect
- the housing:
- exactly the same as the Funky Filters, Effectmatics, Flanger/Delays from Univox, Melos, Monacor... (all "Made in Japan"). It even has the same battery compartiment, even while it doesn't use batteries.
- under the sticker with the model name and knob labels the print on the case is actually that of the Allsound String Chorus. The sticker on the bottom is also the one of the String Chorus (short manual).
- the PCB... is the one of the Electro-Harmonix Small Stone Issue J (exactly like the Electra 875 Phase Shifter)!!!
- the color switch has been replaced by a knob.
- there's a 2nd PCB with an adapter for 220v.
- So it's "made in Germany", but has an Electro-Harmonix PCB and a Japanese housing :)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- VFE Pedals Choral Reef
- Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone - EH4800 Phase Shifter
- Cluster Effects Spiral-48
- Electro-Harmonix Small Stone - Phase Shifter
- Giannini BZ1 Phase Shifter