Roaring like a British Lion from Wembley to the Sunset Strip, the Jubilee is ready to melt faces. Sure, it can do subtle but that's no fun. Crank it up and rock out.
- Loudness: Controls the output level of the pedal.
- Drive: Adjusts the gain and distortion of the pedal.
- Treble / Middle / Bass: Passive three-band tone stack, voiced like a British amplifier.
Power Supply: the Jubilee requires a DC power supply with a 2.1mm pin, center negative. The Jubilee will operate on power supply voltages up to 18V and does not use a battery. The Jubilee should work fine on a multi-pedal "daisy chain" connector, but if you encounter excessive noise or hum try a separate power supply.
- (2015-12-23) Alexander Jubilee Silver Overdrive by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-01-13) We literally cannot keep the #jubilee Silver Overdrive in stock. More headed to @proguitarshop and our other dealers very soon. In the meantime I think Andy's goin' blind. by Alexander Pedals
- (2016-02-22) All these are new @alexanderpedals getting born. Thanks to all our rad customers, fans, and dealers for keeping us so busy! by Alexander Pedals
- (2016-03-07) Alexander Jubilee Silver Overdrive with Brett Kingman by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-05-25) Alexander Jubilee by fluff191
- (2016-06-02) Alexander Jubilee Silver Overdrive by reverbmarket
- (2016-06-27) Silver Jubilee Jam by FastRedPonyCar
- (2016-10-31) Alexander Pedals Jubilee Silver Overdrive by shnobel
- (2016-11-03) Andy gets slap(back)-happy with the #historylessonvol2 and the #Jubilee! Gnarly stuff for sure. by Alexander Pedals
- (2017-01-20) @nmsviper93 tearing it up on his @woodviolins Viper. Tones courtesy the Jubilee and History Lesson Vol 2. by Alexander Pedals
- (2017-02-24) Alexander Pedals Jubilee Silver Overdrive by rigrigrigmusic