This is the sound of a never-ending summer. Those nights when it was light out until 10 and your mom called you home from the back door. Skinned knees, fireflies in a jar and the smell of magnolia trees. Just let the nostalgia wash over you.
- Reverb — Adjusts the size of the virtual reverb chamber.
- Delay — Controls the pre-delay of the reverb. Controls the delay time in Echo mode.
- Mix — Controls the blend between fully dry (clean) and fully wet (reverb only) echo sound. 12 o’clock is an equal mix of clean and reverb.
- Tweak — Tweaks a different parameter in each mode. See the mode descriptions for full details.
- Mod — Large chamber reverb with adjustable modulation. Turn the Tweak knob clockwise for slow chorus, counter-clockwise for fast vibrato.
- Shimmer — A classic ambient effect that adds an octave to the reverb trails. Turn the Tweak control clockwise to add an octave up, or counter-clockwise to add an octave down.
- Echo — A dedicated echo unit where the reverb is fed by the delay repeats for interesting rhythmic effects or longer echo washes. The Delay knob controls 400ms of delay time. Tweak knob adjusts the repeats and the delay tone - counter-clockwise for analog flavored dark repeats, clockwise for bright digital repeats.
The Golden Summer features a buffered bypass with optional "trails." In Trails mode the reverb and delay will continue to repeat when the pedal is bypassed. To switch between standard bypass and trails, hold the bypass switch while powering on. The LED will blink once for standard bypass or five times for trails. The pedal remembers the last setting. The Golden Summer features an analog dry signal path.
The Golden Summer requires a 9V DC power supply with a 2.1mm pin, center negative. The Golden Summer is not designed to be powered on supplies higher than 9V and does not use a battery. The Golden Summer should work fine on a multi-pedal "daisy chain" connector, but if you encounter excessive noise or hum try a separate power supply. The Golden Summer requires approx. 60mA.
- (2015-06-19) And here is the second pedal we are releasing at #NAMM, just in time for summer. Tell your friends. #goldensummer by Alexander Pedals
- (2015-06-19) We've been working on this for so long... @alexanderpedals #goldensummer debuting at Summer #NAMM. Video demos up next week. by Disaster Area Amps
- (2015-07-02) Alexander Pedals Golden Summer Reverb by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-07-02) #goldensummer demo is LIVE. http://bit.ly/1NzUivu See you at Summer #NAMM next week. Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend. by Alexander Pedals
- (2015-07-27) SNAMM '15 - Alexander Pedals Golden Summer Reverb and F.13 Flanger Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-09-24) Our dealer @rogueguitarshop posted a sweet demo of our #goldensummer #ambient #reverb pedal. Sounds great, thanks guys! by Alexander Pedals
- (2015-10-20) Thank you all for your support. Lots more cool stuff to come. Soundtrack courtesy our #goldensummer reverb pedal and my #porterloaded Jazzmaster and Strat. @stjude by Alexander Pedals
- (2015-11-11) Alexander Golden Summer Reverb by Jack Fossett
- (2016-02-16) GAS N' GO - Alexander Golden Summer by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2016-02-22) All these are new @alexanderpedals getting born. Thanks to all our rad customers, fans, and dealers for keeping us so busy! by Alexander Pedals
- (2016-10-08) Alexander Golden Summer Reverb Delay by shnobel
- (2016-10-10) We have a new Golden Summer demo up, courtesy of @shnobeltone! Link is in our bio or at http://youtu.be/pQ4-Aabhksk by Alexander Pedals