The Equilibrium DLX is our updated vintage modulation pedal - evoking the buttery, sputtery, wobbly sounds of yesteryear, While the Equilibrium DLX sounds completely vintage, it crams all the "mod cons" into a pedalboard-friendly package.
- Rate (Level) Â— Adjusts the rate of modulation from a slow pulse to a rapid flutter. Turning this knob cancels the Tap Tempo setting. Holding down the Bypass / Level footswitch lets you adjust the overall output level of the effect. The Level setting is stored in the memory of the pedal for future use.
- Depth Â— Controls the amount of modulation from barely perceptible to seasick.
- Shape Â— Selects one of four waveforms to control the modulation effect: Sine, Ramp Up, Ramp Down, or Square.
- Mix Â— Blends between the dry and the modulated signals.
- *Hint: For traditional style tremolo, set the Mix knob fully clockwise.
- Tap Tempo / Division - tap twice to set the modulation rate. The LED above the Tap switch flashes to indicate the current rate and division. Hold to toggle between normal-speed (green) and double-speed (red) settings.
- Remote Tap Tempo Jack - connect a normally-open momentary footswitch to this jack to set the modulation time remotely. Hold down the remote footswitch to change tap divisions.
- Tremolo Â— Traditional tremolo based on the bias circuits from the earliest tube amps. Use the Shape control to morph from a very soft and smooth tremolo to a much harder burp-burp modulation.
- Harmonic Â— Based on the vibrato circuits from the early Â‘60s piggyback amplifiers. Blend in the dry signal for a queasy, seasick effect.
- Vibrato Â— True '50s style frequency vibrato, just like Buddy Holly. Try it with a fast speed and 100% wet mix for the widest vibrato effect. Mixing in some dry signal makes the vibrato sound more like a phaser or photocell vibe unit.
- Type: Tremolo - Vibrato
- Power Supply: 9v DC 2.1mm Negative Center
- True Bypass/Buffer: Buffered Bypass
- In's - Out's: 1 In - 1 Out
- Stereo/Mono: Stereo
- Expression Out: Tap Tempo Expression
- Analog/Digital: Digital 24-bit DSP architecture
- Battery Connection None
- (2016-07-29) Alexander Equilibrium DLX Tremolo with Mike Hermans by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-09-27) Alexander Equilibrium Deluxe by reverbmarket
- (2016-10-14) Alexander Pedals Equilibrium DLX Harmonic Trem/Vibe/Tremolo by JustNickMusic