Alesis ModFx Philtre
Submitted on March 23, 2004
- The TYPE switch selects the kind of filter as shown by the LEDs next to the switch: Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-stop (notch).
- Regeneration: this increases gain at the filter corner for a sharper filter peak. In Band modes it also sets the width of the band.
- Determines the frequency center or corner of the filter.
- This increases the slope of the chosen filter curves.
- Reset Mod
- Retarts the modulation from the beginning of its cycle. Generates a trigger in TRIGGERED mode, or changes the pattern in PATTERN mode.
- Tap Tempo
- Active in TEMPO SYNC mode only. Tap a regular beat on this button, and the mod speed of the Philtre will be set at some multiple of that beat, as set by the RATE knobs.
- selects the type of wave used to modulate the filter frequency: Triangle, Sample/Hold, Triggered, Envelope, Pattern, Tempo Sync
- knob affects the modulation speed, in cooperation with the TEMPO SYNC and TAP TEMPO buttons.
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
the manualFour different filter types, with steep slope switch and adjustable regenerationFive different modulation sources, including Trigger and Envelope for note-by-note filter sweepingTempo synchronization keeps filter effect in time with the musicTap Tempo makes it easy to set the speed of modulation by tapping a beat on the top panelUniform, friendly, uncomplicated user interface-no fiddling with complicated menus or "hidden" knobsReset Mod lets you reset the phase of any modulation shape from its beginningStereo processing via four 1/4" unbalanced connectorsModLink port, a cable-free connection that transfers digital audio and word clock to other boxes in the ModFX familyFootswitch connection to control the bypass functionAbility to mount 3 ModFX boxes in the optional ModFX rack adapterInput trim control to adjust input levelInternal 28-bit digital processing24-bit D/A and A/D conversion at 48kHz sampling rate for quiet, distortion-free effectsExternal 9VAC power supply included
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
envelope-controlled envelope follower amplitude controlled low frequency oscillator lfo-controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal filter eq/excite/filter sample/hold sh s/h lowpass lopass lo-pass lp lpf low-pass filter hpf hipass hi-pass highpass hp high-pass filter bandpass bp bpf band-pass filter notch filter taptempo