BassFX is a floor multi-effects unit which puts formidable effects processing technology beneath the feet of musicians, at an incredibly low price. The BassFX is a full-featured DSP toolbox, designed to deliver incredible-sounding amplifier modeling, modulation effects, delays and reverbs—all in a compact, easy-to-use pedalboard for stage and studio applications.
BassFX is based on proven Alesis DSP technology, and comes loaded with a huge array of 24-bit amp models, effects, and reverb. It features 40 user editable programs, an auto chromatic tuner, and an expression pedal input.
The user can select from a wide variety of “factory preset” multi-effect programs, or edit them and create their own programs using the control surface. Two large foot pedals allow the user to scroll through the presets (factory and user), as well as bypass the effects or mute the output.
- Durable, stage-friendly pedalboard design
- 40 programs, each a factory preset that can be edited by the user or restored to factory default
- 9 effects modules, each with multiple selectable effects, over 40 different effects, innumerable effects combinations
- 8 different signal routing options for re-ordering effect modules
- 9V DC or battery powered operation
- External power option
- Built in Auto-Chromatic Tuner
- Simple user interface
- Presets (Factory/User): 80
- Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.): 9 EX modules
- Simultaneous Effects: 20
- Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix: Yes
- Compare/Bypass: Y/Y
- Discrete Programming Channels: 1
- ADC/DAC: 20-bit/64x
- Inputs: 1/4" mono
- Outputs: 1/4" mono