With the Alctron DCT-100 multi-power source supply, you can finally clean up those messy wires, throw away those batteries and clear the confusion from excess power supplies.
The DCT-100 is an ideal choice for musicians who want to concentrate more on their performances, and less on swapping their power supplies and charging their batteries.
Built for today’s musician the DCT-100 delivers 1.5A (1500ma) across 10 ports, with 8 x 9V DC ports,1 x 12V DC port and 1 x 12V AC. What’s more, the DCT-100 won’t leave you stranded as it comes conveniently packaged with all the cables you need to get started straight out of the box.
The DCT-100 is most suitable for the likes of a guitarist who uses multiple amounts of effects pedals, or perhaps a keyboard player with various modules and controllers. But don't stop there as the DCT-100 may be just as handy for home use as what it is for studio use. Its uses are only limited by your imagination.
- Pedal Boards
- Keyboard Players
- Recording and Home Studio
- Integrated Installations
- Display: LED Light Activation
- 9V DC Port: 8 Sharing Common Ground (Total of 500 ma)
- 12V DC Port: 1 Isolated Ground (Total of 500 ma)
- 12V AC Port: 1 Isolated Ground (Total of 500 ma)
- Switchable Voltage 110V – 240V
- Dimensions: 165 x 85 x 50mm
- DCT-100 Power Source
- IEC Connection Cable
- 8 x 2.1mm – 2.1mm Tip connection cables (30cm)
- 8 x 2.1mm – 2.1mm Tip connection cables (50cm)
- 2 x 2.5mm – 2.5mm Tip connection cables
- 2 x 2.5mm – 2.1mm Tip connection cables
- 2 x 2.1mm – Jack Tip connection cables
- 1 x 2.1mm – 2.5mm (Female) Tip connection cable