The Akai Professional E2 HEAD RUSH combines delay, tape echo, and a looping recorder in a single pedal. User-selectable delay options allow for maximum control of output signal. Real-time feedback and gain adjustment as well as echo rate enable sounds to be shaped with precision.
E2 HEAD RUSH also simulates a four-head analog-tape machine with control of decay and spacing between virtual-tape heads to create complex multiple delays and repeats. The signal from each virtual head appears on an individual output for multiple returns when used with an external mixing console or multiple amps.
Looping Recorder mode enables you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time, making E2 HEAD RUSH an unbelievable live performance tool.
Depending upon which mode is selected, the left footswitch controls the on/off and play/stop functions while the right footswitch sets the tap delay time or recording and overdub options. The LED display indicates which effect in use and blinks in time showing the delay time selected.
E2 HEAD RUSH empowers you to bring back sounds of yesterday, blend them with the ruggedness and flexibility of today's technology, and add new functionality. Every effect-pedal board needs one!
- (2008-12-18) Akai E2 Head Rush Delay / Looper Pedal Demonstration, Part One by GearWire
- (2008-12-18) Akai E2 Head Rush Delay / Looper Pedal Demonstration, Part Two: The Five Amp Special by GearWire
- (2009-05-22) Akai E2 Headrush Delay/Loop Pedal with Katy Tunstall by Gear4music
- (2010-12-08) Akai Head Rush Delay - Demo by Just Nick for Rock n Roll Vintage by JustNickMusic
- (2011-03-21) GEAR UP: AKAI E2 Head Rush - Delay / Looper Pedal by TMNtv
- (2013-05-05) AKAI - E2 Headrush - Tape Delay Looper by Kayzer
- (2013-07-28) Akai Head Rush E2 Delay by shnobel
- (2015-09-01) AKAI Head Rush E2 parte 2 by arielpozzo
- (2015-09-01) AKAI Head Rush E2 parte 1 by arielpozzo
- (2015-09-01) AKAI Head Rush E2 parte 3 by arielpozzo
- (2015-12-08) Akai Professional E2 HeadRush Delay/Tape Echo/Looper by PedalOfTheDay