Akai P1 Intelliphase
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Touch Sensitivity
- controls the threshold for the Touch Phaser function
- Touch Phaser
- Hard Touch: Phaser on when input volume is above the threshold volume.
- Off: Phaser on (when not bypassed)
- Soft Touch: Phaser on when input volume is under the threshold volume.
Dimensions : 140mm (w) x 175mm (D) x 61mm (H)
The Intelliphase offers swirling, authentic vintage phase shift and 'skying' effects using completely analogue circuitry for rich, warm effects that evoke a feeling of yesteryear when MXR and Electro-Harmonix pedals ruled.
The adjustable controls include SPEED, DEPTH, FEEDBACK as you would expect. However, the INTELLIPHASE takes things one step further with its TOUCH SENSITIVITY parameter for maximum user control.
Two switchable threshold dependent modes allow you to control the effect with your playing technique: SOFT TOUCH mode allows you to introduce the effect when the input level is under the threshold level so that delicately played passages can have a subtle phase shifted 'shimmer' whilst louder passages are unaffected. HARD TOUCH mode, on the other hand, allows you to introduce the effect when the input level exceeds the threshold level leaving quieter, more subtle passages free of the effect.
- manual (Japanese)