- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect for more repeats
- controls the amount of delay (time).
- Time Switch
The Akai Professional Analog Delay, part of the Analog Custom Shop product line, is essential ammo in the modern guitarists effects pedal arsenal. Analog Delay provides three-dimensional control in heavy-duty polished stainless-steel housing. True-bypass switching, adjustable Mix, Time and Repeat knobs and a durable Time Switch toggle provide precision delay control.
Analog Delay’s toggle-switch adjusts the Time knob so that it functions between 0-600ms or 0-1200ms of delay. This range of settings encompasses delay sounds evocative of the classic slap-back popularized by rockabilly and surf to the urgent, atmospheric echo which prevailed in the ‘80s and remains popular today.
Three knobs are the heart of Analog Delay’s precision control. Mix allows guitarists to dial in the precise amount of delay effect for the current performance. In association with the Time Switch toggle, the Time knob controls the length between repeats.
Repeat controls how many duplicates of the source sound are generated. Using Mix, Time and Repeat knobs in conjunction provides a multitude of delay styles ranging from spacey freedom to direct duplication and everything in-between.
Analog Delay is powered by the included 9-volt battery or 9v AC adapter (sold separately).
- True analog BBD design for a vintage sound
- Short and long modes for up to 1.1 seconds of delay
- Solid metal chassis and vintage knobs
- True Bypass for retaining a pure signal when the effect is disengaged
- Biyang AD-7 Analogy Delay
- Biyang AD-8 Double Chip Analog Delay
- Biyang AD-12 Delay
- Goldea DL3 Delay
- Strauss SFX-DL3 Delay