Here is the Shut Up mute pedal/kill switch by AGW. Hand wired and soldered in Michigan, USA! It includes a latched and momentary button, allowing you to kill the signal running to your amp with either an on and off switch, or 'toggle' foot switch to produce different effects. This is a True Bypass pedal! No circuitry in the way of your guitar and the tone you are trying to achieve at your amplifier.
- Sturdy and built to last die cast aluminum casing
- 18 AWG wiring (more copper than standard 22 AWG)
- Rugged jacks and stomp switches to ensure durability
- LED light to show status of mute switch
- Can be powered by 2.1mm DC adapter (Boss style), 9v battery located inside the casing, or not at all!
- True Bypass and Passive, so no signal loss, and will still function with no power, and circuit free!
- Latched Button - Muted once pressed down
- Momentary Button - Mute while foot is pressed
- Reverse mute! While Latched Button is on, press the Momentary Button for a temporary 'un-mute'
- 1 year limited warranty
All pedals are bench tested using real guitars and amplifiers to ensure functionality before shipping. All sales are final, so please be sure to ask any questions prior to purchase! However, if something is defective once it arrives, we will exchange for a new one and pay return shipping within 30 days of the delivery date. Outside of the 30 days, we will remedy any defects within 1 year. Please understand we cannot accept returns on misused product. If we receive a broken product for troubleshooting and it shows signs of abuse, we reserve the right to deny the repair or charge a restocking fee.