Aguilar about the Octamizer (at it's release on August 3, 2009)
Every bass player wants deep organic tone. The Octamizer™ is the innovative analog octave pedal from Aguilar. Designed to create a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note - you will be "octamized"!
The Octamizer™ features independent volume controls for both the "Clean" and "Octave" sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The "Clean Tone" control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone.
The Octamizer's "Octave Filter" control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
- (2009-08-31) Aguilar Amplification-Octamizer by Aguilar Amplification
- (2010-01-27) ??????AGUILAR OCTAMIZER ANALOG OCTAVE PEDAL ?????????? by Chuya Online
- (2012-01-17) AGUILAR OCTAMIZER BASS DEMO | BassTheWorld.com by BassTheWorld
- (2012-06-11) Octamizer Aguilar by Pablo Gonzalez Sarre by GuitarGearComMx
- (2014-08-21) Octave Pedals on Guitar w/Skunk Anansie - Aguilar Octamizer,EBS Octabass,MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe by StompboxTV
- (2015-09-18) Aguilar - Filter Twin, Octamizer y Tone Hammer by GuitarGearComMx
- (2015-11-02) Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave by PedalOfTheDay