3 Program Digital Reverb:
- This: Shimmer Reverb. Shimmer controls the dissonance of the reverb.
- That: Hightide and Lowtide controls provide filtering for the high and low end of the Room
- Otherb: Deep and Rate controls provide the Depth and Speed of the flange
All 3 programs can be blended are warped using the LED-backlit trim knobs.
The Whateverb is buffered bypass to allow the reverb tail to trail after the effect has been bypassed.
- (2015-11-27) Whateverb Prototype Demo by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-04) @ryant_m getting his spook on with @communityoflivingthings Whateverb by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-11) Really awesome clip from @bestguitareffects ! Great demonstration of what the Whateverb is capable of. by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-25) NAMM 2016: Adventure Audio Whateverb by EffectsDatabase
- (2016-11-30) Messing around with a Whateverb from @adventure_audio. It does a lot of amazingly wacky stuff, but I'm still getting over the EQ-able hall reverb. So nice. Dirt provided by a Longsword from yours truly. by Electronic Audio Experiments
- (2017-01-31) I cannot say enough good about @adventure_audio ! This snippet only covers about 1% of what these two pedals do and is only two strings. The Whateverb is basically 3 pedals in one and the Twin Peaks has just become one of my favorite crazy fuzz pedals!
- (2017-06-01) Making the Whateverb V2 demo ? by Adventure Audio
- (2017-06-12) Whateverb V2 Teaser by Adventure Audio
- (2017-06-12) Whateverb V2 is available for pre-order! Check out www.AdventurePedals.com to scope the deets! by Adventure Audio
- (2017-06-14) Whateverb V2 is now available for pre-order! Just sent out some other rad news through the newsletter on the site. Sign up for the inside deets www.AdventurePedals.com by Adventure Audio
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...