3 Program Digital Reverb:
- This: Shimmer Reverb. Shimmer controls the dissonance of the reverb.
- That: Hightide and Lowtide controls provide filtering for the high and low end of the Room
- Otherb: Deep and Rate controls provide the Depth and Speed of the flange
All 3 programs can be blended are warped using the LED-backlit trim knobs.
The Whateverb is buffered bypass to allow the reverb tail to trail after the effect has been bypassed.
- (2015-11-27) Whateverb Prototype Demo by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-04) @ryant_m getting his spook on with @communityoflivingthings Whateverb by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-11) Really awesome clip from @bestguitareffects ! Great demonstration of what the Whateverb is capable of. by Adventure Audio
- (2016-11-25) NAMM 2016: Adventure Audio Whateverb by EffectsDatabase
- (2016-11-30) Messing around with a Whateverb from @adventure_audio. It does a lot of amazingly wacky stuff, but I'm still getting over the EQ-able hall reverb. So nice. Dirt provided by a Longsword from yours truly. by Electronic Audio Experiments
- (2017-01-31) I cannot say enough good about @adventure_audio ! This snippet only covers about 1% of what these two pedals do and is only two strings. The Whateverb is basically 3 pedals in one and the Twin Peaks has just become one of my favorite crazy fuzz pedals!
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...